Last Updated on: 2nd May 2022, 08:01 pm
Web site: bertos.org (not active)
Desktop environment: CLI
Architecture: x86, x86_64, ARM, Atmel
Based on: Independent
The last version | Released: 2.7.99 | August 2011
BeRTOS – a free, open source, real time operating system (RTOS) suitable for embedded platforms. It runs on many microprocessors and microcontrollers, ranging from 8 bits to 32 bits CPUs and even PCs.
– Multitasking kernel: cooperative and preemptive task scheduling.
– Ready to use hardware drivers for peripherals such as serial, ADC, LCD (text and graphics), NTC, memories and many more devices.
– Full graphic subsystem for simple displays, with font support, bitmaps, clipping, text formatting, interactive menus.
– Modular and scalable: you can configure BeRTOS to suit your needs, no waste of precious memory space.
– Unix emulator available: BeRTOS applications can be developed without the target hardware! Check DemoApp.
– Fully static memory model, suitable for tiny memory systems.
– Open source and royalty free: BeRTOS is released under a modified GPLv2 license, check BertosLicense.
No download is available.