Desktop environment: MATE
Based on: Linux Mint
Media: Live DVD
The last version | Released: 2013
MT LinWin – a Linux distribution built on the top of Linux Mint 13 LTS. It is targeted to photographers, 3D graphic designers, filmmakers, engineers, sales and service entrepreneurs, music creators and DJs, doctors or other medical professionals, and people with disabilities.
The live system comes with a number of programs in each category, including:
– Office: Adobe Reader, qFaktury, GNUCash, LibreOffice
– Audio and Video: Aristra, Audacity, Avidemux, ISO Master, Brasero, OpenShot, OpenShot, MeTV
– Graphics: Blender, RawTherapee, UFraw, Aesculap Viewer, DraftSight
– Internet: Empathy, Firefox, Kadu, Pidgin, Skype
Additionally, the system has commercial applications preinstalled – some require purchasing a license: CrossOver 9.0 Professional, Corel After Shot Pro, Nero Linux 4, Adobe AIR, Adobe Flash Player.
The default desktop is a modified MATE, which is designed to look like MS Windows.
– x86/32 Bit processor with a speed of approximately 800 MHz
– RAM Memory 512 MB
– Graphics card 32 MB
No download is available.