Last Updated on: 2nd May 2022, 08:30 pm
Poly-p-ux – a Linux distro for 386’s, 486’s, and 586’s (only 486 at v0.02), created by Matthew Kern.
* To install: Unpack tarball, there should be one inside still, tho. FROM THAT DIRECTORY, run ./install to install, ./uninstall to uninstall
* Make sure the files list is backwards, i.e. run tar tzf
BUGS, ISSUES, and WANTED FEATURES for the future:
* make init do stuff on shutdown/reboot
* create an official LOAF installer
* compile for 3, 586’s.
* MOAR PCKGS KTHXBAI!
* redo networking (/etc/network, etc.)
The last version of Poly-p-ux is 0.20 codename Caffeine Powered.
Poly-p-ux 0.20 i486 3.7MB.tar.gz