Last Updated on: 2nd May 2022, 08:17 pm
Web site: mlb.co.jp
Desktop environment: GNOME, KDE
Based on: Red Hat
Media: Install CD
The last version | Released: 7 | September 5, 2003
Media Lab Linux – a Red Hat Linux distribution with support for Japanese users.
It offers customized many Linux systems for your application. The developer helped you develop your own Linux system, such as:
– File system protection, faster boot, and encryption.
– Customization for embedding
– Protect the file system from power outages and power outages due to erroneous operation
– Fast boot
– Encrypting file system
– Custom for scientific computing
– Cluster for parallel computing
– Duplex system for fault tolerant
– Driver porting
– Various customizations can be considered to build the optimum Linux system for the customer’s application.
No download is available.
2 thoughts on “Media Lab Linux”
Would love to find a source for install media. This OS was my hope for the future
What’s up, I read your blogs like every week.
Your writing style is awesome, keep up the good work!