Last Updated on: 6th September 2021, 01:28 pm
Web site: adminsparadise.com (not active)
Category: Server, Fax, VoIP
Desktop environment: cli
Based on: CentOS
Media: Live/Install CD
The last version | Released: 1.0 | June 8, 2007
AdminsParadise VoIP phone and Fax Server – a free and open-source enterprise grade clustered phone and fax solution for your network for ultimate reliability. Features Web based faxing, scheduled conferencing, voice-mail, roaming users, and much more. Runs Asterisk 1.
The distribution offers a significant savings for a small, medium or large office. It features extensive “movie walkthroughs” to step you through the installation and administration of the software.
LiveCD and installation CD features:
– Easy web based administration
– Rock solid platform
– Industrial Grade Hylafax Fax solution with web based faxing and print-to-fax capability Asterisk VoIP engine
– Easily schedule conference bridges with an intuitive web interface
– Modular design
– As the administrator, you have the ability to choose which modules your users have access to
– Roaming users. Your users can login to any phone and their number follows them
– Easy web based configuration
Enterprise Feature set to include call parking, paging, Interactive Voice Response, music-on-hold, custom queuing and much much more Use any open standards based phone (SIP) to include Polycom, Cisco, Grandstream, Snom, Aastra, and more.
The distribution is based on CentOS 4.4 and created using the SLAX’s live scripts.
The latest version was released in 2007.
AdminsParadise VoIP 1.0 Live CD i386 572MB.iso
AdminsParadise VoIP phone and Fax Server 1.0 Install i386 715MB.iso