Last Updated on: 15th May 2023, 02:10 pm
Web site: linuxaio.net
Desktop environment: Cinnamon, GNOME, KDE, LXDE, MATE, Unity, Xfce
Architecture: x86, x86_64
Based on: Debian Live, Fedora, Linux Mint, Ubuntu
Media: Live DVD/USB
The last version | Released: 2017
Zobacz po polsku: Linux AIO
Linux AIO (All In One) – a Linux based project which provides remixes of a few Linux distributions (Ubuntu and flavors, Linux Mint, LMDE, Debian Live, Fedora, etc.) with different desktop environments on one ISO file that can be burnt on one DVD/DVD DL or USB 4GB+/8GB+ flash drive.
Every one of them can be used as Live system, with no need of installation on hard drive, or can be eventually installed on computer for full system experience.
The primary versions of Linux AIO are:
– Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Ubuntu GNOME, Ubuntu MATE, Xubuntu and Lubuntu on one ISO (i386, amd64 and efi ISO)
– Linux Mint Cinnamon, MATE, KDE and Xfce editions on one ISO (32bit, 64bit and efi ISO)
– LMDE Cinnamon and MATE editions on one ISO (32bit, 64bit and efi ISO)
– Debian Live stable GNOME, KDE, Xfce, Cinnamon, MATE and LXDE releases on one ISO (i386, amd64 and efi ISO)
– Fedora Live Desktop, KDE, LXDE, Xfce, MATE Compiz spins releases on one ISO (i386, amd64 and efi ISO)
In Secondary issues are included following distributions:
– ALT Linux
– Point Linux
– Zorin OS
The project is developed by Milan Rajcic, Zeljko Popivoda, Erich Eickmeyer and Milos Mladenovic.