Web site: elastix.com (not active)
Desktop environment: Web-interface
Based on: Debian
Media: Install DVD
The last version | Released: 5.0.0 | November 4, 2021
Zobacz po polsku: Elastix
Elastix – a CentOS-based Linux distribution that integrates the best Asterisk-based tools available into Private Branch Exchanges (PBX), providing one easy-to-use interface. On November 2021, a Debian-based version of Elastix was released.
It is a software-based PBX powered by 3CX and based on Debian. An open-standards solution, Elastix is an easy to install and manage UC system compatible with popular IP phones, gateways and SIP trunks.
Elastix is complete with unified communications features such as integrated WebRTC video conferencing, chat, presence and softphones and smartphone clients for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
– On Premise: Windows, Linux – Virtualized or Mini PC
– In the Cloud: Google, Amazon, OVH, 1&1, Openstack
– Zero Admin
– Bulletproof Security
– Easy management of remote extensions
– Plug & Play Compatibility (IP Phones, SIP Trunks, Gateways)
– Softphones for Windows & Mac
– Click2Call functionality
– Softphones for Mac and Windows
– Smartphone Clients for iOS & Android
– Integrated WebRTC Video Conferencing
– Central Phonebook
– Call Center Features
– CRM Integration
Elastix is available for x86_64 machines.
Elastix 5.0.0 Netinstall amd64 391MB.iso