Last Updated on: 10th May 2022, 01:33 pm
Web site: puredyne.org
Origin: United Kingdom
Desktop environment: Xfce
Architecture: x86, x86_64
Based on: Ubuntu
Media: Live CD/DVD
The last version | Released: 9.11 | April 1, 2010
Zobacz po polsku: Puredyne
Puredyne – a Linux distribution, based on Ubuntu and Debian Live, and aimed at creative people, looking for tools outside the standard. It provides the best experimental creative applications alongside a solid set of graphic, audio and video tools in a fast, minimal package. For everything from sound art to innovative film making.
Puredyne contains a set of packages, such as:
– Audio: puredata, supercollider, csound, chuck, ladspa plugins, ardour, audacity, ecasound
– Graphics: gimp, inkscape, fluxus, freej, processing + extras, imagemagick, gthumb, gphoto2
– Multimedia: mplayer, vlc, avidemux, kino, mencoder, transcode, luvcview, xawtv, recordmydesktop
– Streaming: icecast2, ices2, ffmpeg2theora, oggfwd, darkice, darksnow, gstreamer, dvswitch
– Network: firefox, links2, network-manager, wireless-tools, ssh, telnet, gftp, irssi, nfs
Older versions of Puredyne were based on dyne:bolic.
Puredyne development has been made possible by Arts Council England.
The last version of Puredyne 9.11 was released in 2010.
Puredyne 9.11 i386 CD 709MB.iso
Puredyne 9.11 i386 DVD 1.15GB.iso
Puredyne 9.11 amd64 DVD 1.14GB.iso