Last Updated on: 8th May 2022, 07:27 pm
Web site: ladybug.du-libre.org (not active)
Desktop environment: Xfce
Based on: PCLinuxOS
Media: Live DVD
The last version | Released: 7f | August 29, 2007
LadyBug – a French GNU/Linux Live distribution based on PCLinuxOS and SAM. It’s a installable LiveCD or LiveUSB. It uses Mandriva tools, PCLinuxOS base, Synaptic, Xfce4 and mklivecd script. You can make your own modification and remaster it simply.
Main features of LadyBug are:
– it is as much as possible in French
– It is light, requires little RAM memory, starts without a problem on portable computers with 256 MB, or even 128 MB of RAM
– works perfectly on a USB key and manages the permanence of any changes
– contains more software than other LiveCD distributions on the same media
– it really allows to design its own distribution through a single graphics program
The developers of LadyBug are students of the University of Nantes.
The latest version of LadyBug is 7f which was released in 2007.
LadyBug 7f i586 790MB.iso