Last Updated on: 25th August 2023, 12:17 pm
Fluppy – a Puppeee version with Eee-specific functionality removed and a full size kernel and a full Xorg with DRI, Mesa, and Nouveau.
– Suspend and Hibernate support (can be problematic on some hardware – so no promises at this point)
– Acpi support including automatic power management when you plug or unplug, suspend when you shut the lid or press the sleep button, poweroff when you press the power button. (Also may or may not work depending on hardware)
– Bluetooth Applet
– Frisbee Network Manager
– Midori Browser – mostly stable build with html5 video
– Gstreamer multimedia with Parole, Xnoise, and Eina media players
– Four Window managers: IceWM, OpenBox, Flwm, Compiz
– Two Desktops: ROX, and LxLauncher
– Based on 4.3.1 with many updates and bug fixes – there’s not much left of 4.3.1 anymore
– Many applications added with netbook usage in mind
– Applications are small screen friendly
– A wide selection of themes and a full set of gtk theme engines
– Fully stocked control panel allows compact, easy to navigate menus
Fluppy was developed by jemimah around the Puppy 4 era.