Last Updated on: 4th June 2021, 07:32 pm
Web site: cyborg.ztrela.com
Category: Security, Pentest
Desktop environment: GNOME
Based on: Ubuntu
Media: Live DVD
The last version | Released: 1.1 | January 21, 2015
Cyborg Hawk – a Linux distribution based on Ubuntu platform with latest kernel for cyber security professionals, but can be used by everyone, however it is recommended to be not used by those who are unfamiliar with Linux as it contains major tools for penetration testing and cyber security purpose.
Key features of Cyborg Hawk
– More than 750+ penetration testing tools included.
– Cyborg Hawk is totally Free and always will be.
– Can be used as live OS with full capability.
– Exploitation Toolkit, Stress Testing, Reverse Engineering, Forensics, Mobile Security, Wireless Security.
– Full virtual machine support. (version v1.1 ).
– Now comes with its own repository.
– Reliable and stable.
– Various Wireless devices support.
– Well sorted menu,everything is in just the right place.
– Patched kernel from injection.
Cyborg Hawk default live system username is: cyborg
Live user password is: toor
The Cyborg Hawk Linux is created by the team of Ztrela Knowledge Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India.
Cyborg Hawk Linux 1.1 amd64 3.15GB.iso