Category: Specialist, Security
Desktop environment: GNOME
Based on: Debian
Media: Live DVD
The last version | Released: 19.03 | March 14, 2019
Zobacz po polsku: Secure-K OS
Secure-K OS – a Debian-based Linux distribution that runs from a USB flash drive. The distribution provides safe communication and anonymous browsing of websites using applications such as Tox messenger and TOR web browser.
Secure-K uses the GNOME desktop environment and is developed by the Mon-K organization.
Secure-K OS is available in 3 versions to choose, one of them: Personal is available for free.
Secure-K OS Personal offers:
– encrypted file system;
– complete system and kernel updates;
– anti-tampering measures during bootstrapping;
– high boot / hardware compatibility (Legacy, EFI, UEFI, Secure Boot);
– complete isolation from the host computer;
– unencrypted data exchange partition;
– encrypted backup of the system and data files in real time;
– Easy setup of encrypted e-mails and exchange with one click.
Secure-K OS 19.03 amd64 1.08GB.iso